Early registration (before May 15, 2020) is advisable to save time and money, and to ensure your registration package will be available for collection when you arrive!
The fees to participate to the conference are as follow. Thanks to the JENNIFER2 program*, a very special rate is available to support young scientists’ participation to NDIP20.
*JENNIFER2 (Japan and Europe Network for Neutrino and Intensity Frontier Experimental Research) is funded under the Horizon2020 program of the European Union as a Marie Sklodowska Curie Action of the RISE program and includes among its activities a work package dedicated to photodetectors. JENNIFER2 is committed to promote training and dissemination in the scientific fields in which it is involved, and supports the participation of young students to the NDIP conference, an outstanding European event in photon detection.
Before May 15, 2020
After May 15, 2020
|Regular fees||€ 580 VAT incl.||€ 700 VAT incl.|
|PhD students' rate||€ 232 VAT incl.||€ 280 VAT incl.||PhD Students (Student in Thesis) must prove to be students registered in a University|
|First 10 Under graduate students (2 max/lab)||FREE**||/||Students (Master level or lower) must prove to be students registered in a University - Late cancellation or no show will cause a charge of € 205 VAT incl.**|
|From 11th Under graduate students' rate||€ 170 VAT incl.***||€ 205 VAT incl.||Students (Master level or lower) must prove to be students registered in a University|
** The committee will confirm the free rate in person. 2 students max. per laboratory. The first 10 students to register in time will be granted. Undergraduate students pre-registered after an abstract submission will have the priority. Students must attend the entire conference and attend the tutorial sessions. In case of cancellation after May 15, 2020 or no show at the conference, the registration will be due and an invoice will be sent to the lab (€ 205 VAT incl.). Supervisors are encouraged to join the conference and submit abstracts as well. Their participation is under regular fees.
*** Students must attend the entire conference and attend the tutorial sessions. Supervisors are encouraged to join and submit. Their participation is under regular fees.
All payments in Euros – all fees include VAT (10%, new VAT rate applicable).
Registration fees include:
- Access to the Conference sessions
- Access to the Conference facilities (computer room, Wi-Fi, Exhibition)
- Coffee breaks
- Wine & Cheese party
- Conference Dinner
- Conference Proceedings
Only electronic registration is accepted.
You can register by:
By credit card:
You can pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express Card through our secure web server.
By wire transfer:
Find below the wire transfer information. Copies of the wire transfers must be received by 30 May 2020 : after you have completed the wire transfer, send an electronic copy (scan or PDF) of the official receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to provide proof of your payment, as the record of transfer from the bank may not be received by us in a timely manner. After receiving your proof of payment, we will respond with a confirmation e-mail.
Please combine money transactions whenever possible, rather than separate transactions for each individual. Include the exact name(s) of the participant(s) on the bank transfer documents. Order to: « VERT COM / NDIP20 ».
CIC ST CYR SUR LOIRE
RESID LES JARDINS DE MATHILDE
119 BOULEVARD CHARLES DE GAULLE
37540 ST CYR SUR LOIRE – France
Download the bank account details.
Par Bon de Commande et Cessions (laboratoires publics français) :
Pour les Laboratoires publiques français (CNRS, CNES,…) un bon de commande peut être émis au nom de VERT COM pour NDIP20. Il doit être envoyé par e-mail à email@example.com avec les informations ci-dessous. Si vous êtes plusieurs personnes participantes dans votre unité, groupez si possible vos inscriptions en un bon de commande unique.
- Une référence de bon de commande
- Les coordonnées de l’expéditeur :
Adresse du laboratoire
Service de facturation
Point de contact pour la facturation (nom, prénom, e-mail et n° de téléphone)
Siret du laboratoire (14 chiffres)
- Les coordonnées suivantes du destinataire :
VERT COM / Congrès NDIP20
13 rue du Clos des Chênes
37390 ST ROCH
Siret : 437 582 133 00033
TVA intracommunautaire: FR 15 437 582 133
- Les noms, prénoms des conférenciers et leurs frais d’inscription.
NOTE: Registration and payment must be received by 15 May 2020 to qualify for reduced registration fees.
An acknowledgement of your registration will be sent upon its receipt and payment. Please address any questions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: email@example.com
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled before April 15, 2020: 75% refund of registration fees.
b. Registrations cancelled between April 16, 2020 and May 15, 2020: 50% refund of the registration fees.
c. Registrations cancelled after May 16, 2020: not eligible for refund.
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
- Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the € 100.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.