Early registration (before 15 June 2022) is advisable to save time and money, and to ensure your registration package will be available for collection when you arrive!
The fees to participate to the conference are as follow.
Before 15 June 2022
After 15 June 2022
|Regular fees||€ 580 VAT incl.||€ 700 VAT incl.|
|PhD students' rate||€ 232 VAT incl.||€ 280 VAT incl.||PhD Students (Student in Thesis) must prove to be students registered in a University|
|Under graduate students' rate||€ 170 VAT incl.*||€ 205 VAT incl.||Students (Master level or lower) must prove to be students registered in a University|
* Students must attend the entire conference and attend the tutorial sessions. Supervisors are encouraged to join and submit. Their participation is under regular fees.
All payments in Euros – all fees include VAT (10%, new VAT rate applicable).
Registration fees include:
- Access to the Conference sessions
- Access to the Conference facilities (computer room, Wi-Fi, Exhibition)
- Coffee breaks
- Wine & Cheese party
- Conference Dinner
- Conference Proceedings
Only electronic registration is accepted.
You can register either:
By credit card:
You can pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express Card through our secure web server.
By wire transfer:
Find below the wire transfer information. Copies of the wire transfers must be received by 31 May 2022 : after you have completed the wire transfer, send an electronic copy (scan or PDF) of the official receipt to email@example.com to provide proof of your payment, as the record of transfer from the bank may not be received by us in a timely manner. After receiving your proof of payment, we will respond with a confirmation e-mail.
Please combine money transactions whenever possible, rather than separate transactions for each individual. Include the exact name(s) of the participant(s) on the bank transfer documents. Order to: « VERT COM / NDIP20 ».
CIC ST CYR SUR LOIRE
RESID LES JARDINS DE MATHILDE
119 BOULEVARD CHARLES DE GAULLE
37540 ST CYR SUR LOIRE – France
Download the bank account details.
Par Bon de Commande et Cessions (pour les laboratoires publics français) :
Pour les Laboratoires publiques français (CNRS, CNES,…) un bon de commande peut être émis au nom de VERT COM pour NDIP20. Il doit être envoyé par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org avec les informations ci-dessous. Si vous êtes plusieurs personnes participantes dans votre unité, groupez si possible vos inscriptions en un bon de commande unique.
- Une référence de bon de commande
- Les coordonnées de l’expéditeur :
Adresse du laboratoire
Service de facturation
Point de contact pour la facturation (nom, prénom, e-mail et n° de téléphone)
Siret du laboratoire (14 chiffres)
- Les coordonnées suivantes du destinataire :
VERT COM / Congrès NDIP20
13 rue du Clos des Chênes
37390 ST ROCH
Siret : 437 582 133 00033
TVA intracommunautaire: FR 15 437 582 133
- Les noms, prénoms des conférenciers et leurs frais d’inscription.
NOTE: Registration and payment must be received by 15 May 2022 to qualify for reduced registration fees.
An acknowledgement of your registration will be sent upon its receipt and payment. Please address any questions via e-mail to email@example.com.
Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled before 15 April 2022: 75% refund of registration fees.
b. Registrations cancelled between 16 April 2022 and 15 May 2022: 50% refund of the registration fees.
c. Registrations cancelled after 16 May 2022: not eligible for refund.
- Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application or a non-valid sanitary passport to enter France will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the € 100 administration charge per registered participant. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.