GOAL OF THE CONFERENCE
Since 1999, the NDIP international conference has been organized to gather physicists, engineers, technicians and students working in instrumentation for photodetection.
The Local Organizing Committee and the International Advisory Committee are preparing a scientific and a social program ideal to share your experience, your new scientific results or your new projects in a friendly atmosphere.
The scientific program will include talks during plenary sessions as well as poster sessions. Everyday tutorials and review talks will be proposed. Industrial presentations by our partners will complete the program.
NDIP covers different types of detectors (solid state, vacuum, gaseous, organic detectors or new sensing media) in many applications fields (nuclear physics, particle physics, astroparticles, astronomy and astrophysics, beam line diagnostics, synchrotron radiations and free electron laser instrumentation, medical and biology, societal applications).
If you have new developments to present in detector physics and simulations, detector technology, detector systems for instruments, detector performance, radiation damage or signal processing, this conference is yours.
- March 15, 2021: 1st Announcement and Call for Abstract
- July 5, 2021: 2nd Announcement and Call for Abstract
Call for abstracts is open from now.
Pre-registration and registration are also open.
- March 15th, 2022: Final abstract submission deadline
- April 15, 2022: Notification to authors
- April 30, 2022: Scientific Program online
- June 15, 2022: Early Birds registration deadline
- July 4, 2022: Conference Opening
- September 15, 2022: Proceedings submission deadline
- December 31, 2022: End of reviewing process