Your paper will be published in a special issue of Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment. This proceeding is submitted to a peer-review process.
The paper submission will be open at the conference start and the submission deadline is 31 August 2020.
The organizing committee invites you to submit your paper during the conference week in order to minimize the proceedings publication time. In addition, you will be able to benefit of the organizer’s support to submit your paper on line.
Your paper length must be
- 4 NIM-A pages maximum, including figures, tables and references for the normal papers (Talks and posters)
- 6 NIM-A pages maximum, including figures, tables and references for the invited papers
- 8 NIM-A pages maximum, including figures, tables and references for the review papers
You are invited to use the official LateX template or unofficial MS word template.
The latter has been created by the NDIP17 organizing committee only to help authors to test the length of their article. However, this formatting is not accepted for the submission in NIM A website.
To prepare your submission, follow the available instructions here.
[accordion][toggle title= »Summary of guidelines« ]
- Submit in different files:
- Text including references. The text should be in single-column format, add line numbers to the text for referees. Eventually, indicate in the text where you would like your figures or tables to appear.
- Figure and Table Captions
- No special formatting is required but double space may help reviewers.
- Pay attention to signs, symbols and formulae that may fail at pdf conversion time. In this case try to submit directly a pdf file.
- In order to make sure that your paper fits into the 4 pages length, NIM-A templates will be joined for word and Latex. In case of any other document editor, please ask the committee.[/toggle]
Procedure for online submission on NIM-A website »
2/ Click on “Register Now” to create your author account or use you login and password to Log in.
3/ Log in.
4/ Click on “Submit a New Manuscript”.
5/ Follow the link choosing to submit a “Special Issue: NDIP20” in the type of paper.
6/ Then, follow the instructions to submit your paper.